At Born 2 Learn Preschool, we believe that the key to a successful education is a true partnership between the parent and the school. We know that you, as the parent, are your child’s first teacher. Our teachers value your insight and expertise and are always available to discuss your child’s progress.
Here are some of the features we offer to keep you in the loop:
- Daily Reports that detail your child’s meal times, academic activities, and diaper changes go straight to your smartphone through our revolutionary parent communication app
- Email Reminders go home on a weekly basis to remind you of upcoming activities such as Dress Up Days
- School Newsletters and Event Calendars go out each month which detail all of the activities of the month
We encourage our families to take advantage of the many opportunities we offer to get involved. Whether you have a flexible schedule or are crunched for time, we have designed our program to meet the needs of all families. There are plenty of ways to be a part of Born 2 Learn Preschool!
Here are a few examples of our parent-involvement initiative:
- Lending Library: Each class is equipped with its own special set of books. No time to go to the library? No problem! Just pick up a book from the designated bin in your child’s class.
- Volunteering: Do you have a unique talent you would like to share? Do you enjoy reading story books? Do you just want to be in on the action? Our Open Door Policy allows you to step in and teach alongside our teachers. Just sign up using the Volunteer Request Form in your child’s classroom!
- Wishing Well: From time to time, our teachers will request a specialty item for a classroom activity. Our Wishing Well at the front desk allows you to sign up to bring in these much-needed items.