The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe is providing government funding for the child care of first responders and healthcare workers, regardless of income. Find out if your job qualifies by checking out this document.
How to apply:
- Download the Childcare Application and Authorization Form or obtain it from your employer’s Human Resources Department. Application must be authorized by employer.
- Create a Family Portal Account and complete the online application for the School Readiness Program and upload the application. If you run into trouble, call the local early learning coalition 305.646.7220.
- Once submitted, the early learning coalition will review your application.
- If approved, submit additional documentation requested by the coalition. If eligible, your services will be approved within three business days.
- Select US as your childcare provider!